HALAL CLEAN GRADE A CHICKEN FEET / FROZEN CHICKEN PAWS BRAZIL
We are sellers of certified halal frozen chicken, beef, pork etc and we are looking for serious buyers to extend our long term business with customers. We supply FOB / CIF any port without any problem.our product meet the SGS testing, we can supply kinds of frozen chicken cuts. Freezing Process: IQF Part: Whole Shape: Port: Santos/Parana Packaging: Cartons Shelf Life: 12 months Certification: HACCP, HALAL, ISO. Place of Origin: Brazil
We supply high quality and large quantities of Halal and non-halal frozen whole chicken, frozen chicken feet and frozen chicken parts.
The different types of frozen whole chicken and frozen chicken parts that we supply are: A. Whole chicken. Please indicate the size that you want. B. Chicken leg quarter/Chicken whole leg C. Chicken drum stick D. Chicken thigh E. Chicken boneless leg F. Chicken paw G. Chicken wing tips H. Chicken 2 joint wing I. Chicken whole leg boneless with skin on J. Chicken feet K. Chicken gizzards L. Chicken wing middle joint M. Chicken inner fillet middle half cut N. Chicken boneless and skinless breast without inner fillet O. Chicken half breast boneless and skinless without inner fillet Q. Chicken head R. Chicken back S. Chicken front T. MDM
- Feather off - well cleaned and fresh - no bruises - no black pads or ammonia burns - no bad smells - no excessive blood or blood stains - moisture content is less than 3%
weight and packaging: whole chicken each weight 800g to 2500g x 7-10 in a box Other parts from 2kg up to 10 - 15/20kg
We also supply frozen whole turkey. We offer competitive prices for the frozen whole chicken, for frozen chicken parts and for frozen whole turkey that we supply. Place your chicken parts, whole chicken and whole turkey order with us now and save money on your order.
1. We suggest customers come to our factory inspect the goods before loading.
2. We suggest customers insure the goods and request their carrier do the operation safety during the transportation.
3. Any complains should be submitted to us within 7working days after the cargos arrived the destination port.
4. Following points should be call to your attention when submitting the complains:
a) The PI or PO number.
b) The detail description of problems in writing by email or fax .
c) The pictures or video that can show the problems clearly.
OUR CHICKEN BRAND: